Welcome to the
Long Lake Regional Health & Wellness Center
Located at 413 Main Street in St Agatha
(Near the Town Office and Fire Station)
The Long Lake Regional Wellness & Fitness Center is committed to helping our members lead a healthy lifestyle. We are proud to offer the award winning CYBEX equipment with a variety of exercise options. Our equipment will serve a range of abilities in both strength and cardio equipment.
Exercise in a non-competitive atmosphere, where you progress at your own rate, enjoying the company of others, many who share the same goals. We invite you to tour our facility and take the first step towards a healthier and stronger body and mind.
We know how busy you are, but how important it is to stay committed to your health. Our keyless entry system allows you to set your own workout schedule between the hours of 4am to 11pm 365 days a year.
Increase your metabolism and shed excess body fat with our cardio equipment.
Elliptical Cross Trainers
FREE WEIGHTS & STRENGTH
Tone and tighten your body with a variety of easy to use machines and free weights. Machine weights are adjustable to any body type and allow you to safely develop every muscle group.
Standing Cable Crossover
Fly/Rear Delt Press
Prone Leg Curl
Exercise Balls & Bands
click to download and print (Adobe Acrobat required)
1 Month (Student Rate)
1 Month (Senior Rate 62+)
1 Month (Senior Rate 70+)
1 Year Family Pack (min 2 - max4)
Heart Health Program - Special Firefighter Rates:
Keep a look out for our Spring, Fall & Winter specials to get a free week or more!
Gift Certificates available! Purchase at the Town Office.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Remember to sign in (office counter) each time you use the fitness center. If you go more than 1 time in a day please sign in for each time.
- You need to bring a pair of shoes to use other than the ones you wear into the facility. This helps with the wear and tear on our equipment and floors.
- If you are the last one to leave please make sure the lights, radio, tv and fans are turned off.
- During busy times please limit equipment use to 20 minutes.
- After you use a piece of equipment please wipe it down with the spray and towel provided.
- Opening the door or allowing someone else to enter who is not a paying member could result in a suspension or revocation of your membership.
- We do have a camera system installed to monitor all exits.
- We do not have an attendant on staff.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the St Agatha Town Office.
- Members must be at least 14 years of age.
- If under 16, must be accompanied by a parent.
- Members under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign membership application.
Your membership with the Long Lake Regional Wellness & Fitness Center will help you get results whether it is losing weight, getting in shape or toning your muscles.
For more information please contact the St Agatha Town Office at (207) 543-7305
Monday thru Friday, 8am - 4:30pm